Maybe you’re an SLP, OT or RD and you’ve been doing feeding work for a while, or you’re new to the field…
Sensory play or desensitization – or simply letting the child decide what to eat -doesn’t feel like enough.
Perhaps you want to build on your core skill-set and deepen your practice.
Maybe you sense that for a significant group of children, what you’re doing isn’t getting at the whole picture.
The RFPro team have all been there. Early in our careers, we knew we were missing opportunities to help children heal their relationships with food and to empower parents to support the process.
Connecting with colleagues, developing and working in the RFT framework was what we were missing.
In this series of six webinars you will explore how the RFT values of autonomy, relatedness, competence, intrinsic motivation, and whole child care:
- empower parents to support healing for children who seem to progress in therapy but stay stuck at home.
- offer new opportunities for assessment and treatment.
- increase your comfort and confidence working with children and parents.
- provide a cohesive framework for your work with children and families.
- help you discover and address obstacles to progress that your families may face.
DURATION: 9 hours provided in 6 sessions of 1 1/2 hours each